Third Wave Career Coaching provides all you need to launch a successful job search using social media.
Let us help you make LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ an integral part of your job search strategy!
- Social media has reshaped the way people look for jobs and employers look for talent.
- Nearly 90% of job seekers have a profile on a social media site. …[Jobvite]
- 76% of social job seekers found their current position through Facebook. …[Jobvite]
- 93% of recruiters said they plan to use social media to recruit candidates. … [Jobvite]
- 94% of companies use LinkedIn to recruit candidates; 66% use Facebook and 52% use Twitter. … [Jobvite]
- 73% of recruiters have successfully hired a candidate who was identified or introduced through a social network or social media.
- 89% of companies have made a hire through LinkedIn, 26% through Facebook, and 15% through Twitter.
- 93% of recruiters will review a candidate’s social profile before making a hiring decision.
The facts …
- The days of using the *shotgun approach with your resume are over.
- Job fairs and online job boards don’t cut it.
- Recruiting via social media is the most cost effective method for employers.
- Networking is the best way to find a job and social media is one of the best networking tools to use to get hired.
- If you are not on LinkedIn you are virtually invisible to recruiters.
- Anyone who is serious about their job search should be using LinkedIn, Twitter Facebook and G+ to expand their professional network and be found.
Let Third Wave Career Coaching be your Social Media Career Strategist!
Debbie Melnikoff is a Certified Social Media Career Strategist. She is certified through The Academies where she studied under career authors and industry thought leaders: Susan Whitcomb, Chandlee Bryan, Barbara Safani and Jason Alba..
- Let Debbie demystify social media for you and show you how to launch a successful job search campaign by incorporating LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and G+ into a life-long career management program.
- Learn the secrets others have used to leverage LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to land job offers.
- Build a personal brand, professional presence and a community on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and G+.
- Use tools like TweetMyJOBS.com to be the first to hear about job openings on Twitter.
- Use Twitter and G+ to research your target companies.
- Create engaging, key-word rich, ROI-radiant profiles on LinkedIn.
- Leverage the social nuances of Facebook to aid you in your job search.
- Find and connect with previously inaccessible company insiders, recruiters, and other influential networking contacts using social media.