Just as successful athletes hire coaches to improve performance, a Career Coach can help you achieve improved performance on the job and keep you on track to find meaning in your professional life.
Everyone can use some help coping with the challenges of today’s job market and developing a satisfying career along the way. A Career Coach can equip you with the career management tools and techniques you need to do just that. By serving as both your sounding board and advocate, your career coach can help you create the professional life of your dreams.
Why Hire a Career Coach?
- You have successfully climbed the corporate ladder but you are no longer satisfied with your role, despite your income, benefits, job status, lifestyle, etc.
- You have been in the same line of work for many years, are burned out, and want to find something more rewarding.
- You have recently been laid off from your job (or are fearful that you may be) and are struggling to find another position in today’s tough job market.
- You are struggling with your job search efforts and need help customizing your resume; honing your interviewing skills; and accessing the hidden job market via social media and networking.
- You are behind the curve with social media and need to learn how to tap this valuable resource to launch your job search.
- You have thought about starting your own business but don’t know if you are cut out for it.
- You are struggling with a job performance issue (have you been passed over for promotions or special assignments for example?) and need to understand what is holding you back.
- You are getting close to retirement and are wondering how to make the transition enjoyable and rewarding, or considering an encore career.
- You have secured a new job and are faced with the challenges of assimilation, establishing credibility, and preparing for goal-setting discussions and performance reviews.
- You are goal-oriented and seeking a career management partner who can be your advocate as you navigate your professional journey. (Note that most people change careers 10 to 14 times during their lifetime, and a long-lasting relationship with a coach can be very beneficial.)
If one or more of these scenarios rings true for you, a Career Coach can help. We will focus on your strengths, your passions, and what drives you to be your best, and then help you channel these talents into meaningful work.
Contact Third Wave Career Coaching today and let us customize a Coaching Package just for you. Phone us at 831-234-1870 or click here to contact us for a free 20 – minute consultation and price quote.